Veneers – Glenpool, OK
We Can Give You a Picture-Perfect Smile
Is your smile marred by stains, cracks, chips, misalignments, or oddly shaped or spaced teeth? Are you suffering from a combination of these imperfections? If you could change the whole look of your smile with a single procedure, would you jump at the opportunity? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then veneers may be the perfect solution for you! In just two appointments, our dentists at 918 Dentist of Glenpool can use veneers to completely transform your smile and make cosmetic flaws disappear. To find out how we can give you a picture-perfect smile with veneers in Glenpool, contact us today!
Why Choose 918 Dentist of Glenpool for Veneers?
- In-House Dental Membership Plan Helps You Save on Care
- Comfortable, Goop-Free Digital Dental Impressions
- Team of Expert Dentists Who Listen to Your Needs
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are one of the quickest, safest, and most efficient ways to give your smile a full makeover. A dental veneer is a wafer-thin porcelain shell that is bonded to the front-facing surface of a tooth. It acts as a mask that instantly conceals aesthetic concerns, such as:
- Misshapen or slightly crooked teeth
- Small yet noticeable gaps between teeth
- Stubbornly stained teeth cannot be whitened with traditional whitening techniques
- Chipped or cracked enamel
Every single veneer is tailor-made to suit your unique smile, so you can rest easy knowing your results will look effortless.
The Process of Getting Veneers
Once we’ve determined that you’re a good candidate for veneers, we can begin the process. In most cases, it only requires two appointments.
When you arrive for your first visit, our dentists will take a set of impressions and buff a very thin amount enamel from your tooth. This will help your veneers adhere to your teeth and lie perfectly in line with your natural smile.
Next, we start designing your veneers. Dr. Mohanna, Dr. Georgy, and Dr. MacLeod all have completed advanced cosmetic dentistry training that helps them to understand the way your veneers will complement your facial features as well as the color of your skin, eyes, and hair. We will guide you through the decision-making process, helping you to choose the right type of veneers for you. In addition, you’ll receive a temporary set of veneers to wear while the lab is handcrafting your restorations.
Your second appointment will consist of fitting and bonding your veneers. We’ll place the veneers over your teeth and show you the final product. Once you give us the okay, we’ll bond your permanent veneers to your teeth, and your new smile is complete!
The Benefits of Veneers
When applied by a highly skilled cosmetic dentist in Glenpool, veneers are virtually undetectable. That’s because dental porcelain is highly resistant to staining from substances like coffee, tea, or even cigarettes. And because they are so thin, light shining through the veneers causes them to take on the color of the tooth beneath them, leaving you with a beautiful, healthy-looking smile.
Veneers are also an effective way to address multiple imperfections at the same time, rather than treating each one individually with several procedures. The veneers process only takes two appointments, and after that, you can expect your results to last for at least 10 to 15 years with minimal maintenance beyond daily oral hygiene and regular dental checkups and cleanings.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Now that you have an idea of what veneers are and how they can give you the smile of your dreams, you probably have one major question on your mind: “How much do veneers in Glenpool cost?” While these is no universal answer to this question, there are a few factors that come into play, such as the number of veneers you need. Our team will go over these factors in detail when you visit us for a consultation, but until then, you can read the information below to learn a bit more about the price of veneers.
The Cost of Veneers vs. Other Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Whether you’re dissatisfied with the color, shape, size, or positions of your teeth, it’s important to be sure that you’re selecting the right cosmetic dentistry service that will make the changes you’d like. With that being said, veneers are one of the most versatile and cost-effective ways to transform your pearly whites. Let’s take a closer look at how the cost of veneers in Glenpool measures up against some of the other cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer.
- Braces – Whether you choose traditional braces, Invisalign, or some other form of orthodontic treatment, you’re looking at a process that likely costs several thousands of dollars and can take well over a year to deliver results. Those results will also only have changed the alignment of your teeth. If you’d also like to improve the shade, size, or shape of your teeth, then you’ll need to complete one or more additional treatments.
- Teeth whitening – One of our most popular cosmetic dentistry services is teeth whitening, which can drastically brighten your teeth without making a huge dent in most patients’ budgets. Our in-office whitening can give you a stain-free smile after a single visit, but the results rarely last for more than a few months to a year. Like braces, whitening can also only correct one aspect of your teeth.
- Dental bonding – A relatively inexpensive procedure, dental bonding can make multiple changes to your teeth, from closing gaps to covering chips and cracks, in one appointment. Bonding does come with one major drawback, though; the results tend not to last for more than five years or so. This means the procedure must be redone periodically, which can rack up costs over time.
- Veneers – Although veneers may not have the cheapest up-front cost, they’re arguably the most effective way to give your smile a complete makeover. In just two visits, your cosmetic dentist in Glenpool can beautify virtually everything about your teeth with a lifelike solution that can easily last for 15+ years. For a truly high-quality solution, veneers are worth the investment!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Since veneers aren’t often covered by dental insurance, many patients assume the treatment can’t fit into the budget. But that’s not always true!
At 918 Dentist of Glenpool, we gladly work with CareCredit to help patients split up their treatment costs into monthly chunks. Qualified patients can choose from a wide selection of payment plans, many of which don’t come with high (or even any) interest rates. Our team can even help you with the application process!
For patients with insurance, our 918 Dentist Loyalty Plan presents a great alternative. In exchange for a measly $24 per month, your routine preventive care (checkups, cleanings, etc.) are FREE, and you get a 50% discount on most of our other services, including veneers. Give our practice a call today to learn more!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I Need a Dentist for My Child I Want a Straighter Smile I am Unhappy with My Smile I am in Pain & Need Help I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Scared of the Dentist I am Concerned about Sleep Apnea View Our Services