All-On-4 Dental Implants — Glenpool, OK
Regain the Complete, Confident Smile You Deserve
No matter how many teeth you’re missing, dentists and patients agree that the best solution is dental implants. For some patients, this means restoring an entire arch of missing teeth with a full, custom-made denture. However, if you’re lacking adequate jawbone density, you may not be eligible for a traditional implant denture. Thankfully, we can help you regain the complete, confident smile you deserve with All-On-4 dental implants from our Glenpool, OK dentist instead! Read on to learn more about this state-of-the-art tooth loss solution and give us a call when you’re ready to schedule your consultation!
Why Choose 918 Dentist of Glenpool for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
- Get a Completed Smile in a Single Appointment
- Reduces the Need for a Bone Graft
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Treatment
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are considered the gold standard of tooth replacement because they’re the only option to replace the roots of missing teeth. However, your jawbone needs to be strong enough to support them. For patients with inadequate jawbone density, All-On-4 dental implants in Glenpool may be a viable alternative!
This method uses only four strategically placed dental implants to anchor a full denture in place. These four implants are placed in the parts of your jawbone that are naturally the thickest, and the two farther back in the mouth are positioned at a 45-degree angle. In many cases, this helps patients skip the need for a preliminary bone grafting and oftentimes, a patient can walk out of their appointment with a full denture the same day their dental implants are placed!
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Most healthy adults suffering from severe tooth loss can benefit from All-On-4 dental implants. Even if you don’t qualify for a traditional implant denture in Glenpool because of your jawbone strength, you may still be able to get All-On-4 dental implants. You’ll need to be in good general health and dedicated to maintaining good oral health, plus you’ll need to be committed to avoiding bad habits that could cause implant failure, such as smoking and poor oral hygiene.
Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-On-4 dental implants is a unique treatment that offers a range of important benefits, such as:
- Stable, reliable results: Unlike traditional removable dentures, All-On-4 dental implants are fixed in place, so you’ll never have to worry about them slipping or popping out of place at embarrassing times.
- Faster treatment: Not only will you likely be able to skip preliminary treatments like bone grafting with All-On-4 dental implants, but you also won’t have to wait for months after your surgery to enjoy your new smile!
- Preserved jawbone: Dental implants stimulate the blood flow in the jawbone, which keeps it from shrinking away and prevents the sunken, aged look that typically comes with tooth loss.
- All the benefits of dental implants: You can expect to enjoy all the benefits of dental implants with the least amount of oral surgery possible!
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Dental Implants
While All-On-4 dental implants and a traditional implant denture share many of the same features, there are several important distinctions:
- Number of dental implants: Traditional implant dentures may need to be secured by up to 8 dental implants, which means a more invasive surgery and higher costs. With All-On-4 dental implants, you’ll only need 4 dental implants.
- Preliminary procedures & treatment timeline: In many cases, implant dentures require preliminary bone grafting and/or sinus lifts, adding months to your treatment timeline. Thankfully, All-On-4 dental implants can often help you skip this preliminary step entirely.
- How soon you’ll enjoy your smile: When a patient gets All-On-4, they can often have a full denture anchored in place the very same day as their dental implant surgery.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I Need a Dentist for My Child I Want a Straighter Smile I am Unhappy with My Smile I am in Pain & Need Help I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Scared of the Dentist I am Concerned about Sleep Apnea View Our Services