Invisalign Clear Braces – Glenpool, OK
Realign Your Smile Without Braces
Beautiful straight teeth can do wonders for your appearance and your confidence. But what if you’re a professional adult and braces just don’t fit in with your lifestyle. Not to mention all the time you have to spend at the dentist’s office for adjustments, and the discomfort of wires and brackets. If you’ve been thinking about straightening your smile, but don’t want to spend years with a mouth full of metal, Dr. Mohanna, Dr. Georgy, and Dr. MacLeod offer Invisalign clear braces in Glenpool, OK.
Why Choose Complete Cosmetic Care Dentistry for Invisalign Clear Braces?
- Faster Results with No Dietary Restrictions
- Highly Trained Dentists with Years of Experience
- Comfortable, Easy-to-Follow Treatment Plan
How Invisalign Works
Using three-dimensional computer modeling, we can demonstrate exactly how the Invisalign system will move the teeth into proper alignment. The aligners are manufactured at the Invisalign laboratory and consist of as many as 20 or 30 aligners for both the top and bottom teeth. Each Invisalign appliance is custom-fit by our office and is typically worn for two weeks. Every set of aligners is designed to shift a tiny portion of your smile at a time until the whole thing is dazzlingly straight. The complete treatment generally takes 12 to 18 months.
Benefits of Invisalign
Some of the numerous advantages of straightening your smile with Invisalign in Glenpool include:
- Invisible- You won’t mind smiling during treatment. Virtually no one should be able to detect the fact that you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment!
- Comfortable- You won’t experience mouth sores associated with metal brackets and wires.
- Removable- Eat and drink whatever you like, even chew gum. There are no restrictions.
- Easy to Clean- Just brush the aligners when you brush your teeth.
- Flexible- Remove your aligners for special occasions and make up the time the next day.
- Quick- Invisalign shortens treatment time for most patients
- Convenient- No monthly adjustment appointments. We just need to track your progress every 6-8 weeks.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Invisalign can be used to correct a wide variety of orthodontic issues, the most common of which are:
- Crowded teeth. When there isn’t enough room in your mouth for all of your teeth, it can cause your teeth to overlap each other. They then become harder for you to brush and floss, and even dental hygienists have a more difficult time ridding them of plaque at your cleanings. As a result, you’re at a greater risk for oral health issues. Invisalign can more evenly space out your teeth.
- Gapped teeth. Wide spaces between your teeth are not only considered unattractive. They can also jeopardize your dental health. Food particles can get trapped in these gaps, attracting bacteria that contribute to cavities and gum disease. Luckily, Invisalign can close these spaces.
- Bite alignment problems. An overbite, underbite, or crossbite could cause you to grind your teeth, which may lead to TMJ dysfunction and/or uneven wear and tear on your enamel. In many cases, Invisalign can bring your top and bottom jaws into the proper alignment.
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
No two mouths are created equal, and as such, no two Invisalign treatments cost exactly the same. The total amount you end up paying for your newly straightened smile will depend on several factors, such as the severity of your alignment issues, your age, and how much time you dedicate to consistently wearing your aligners. At your consultation, we’ll be able to provide you with a cost estimate based on your unique case.
Many dental insurance plans are willing to provide at least partial coverage for orthodontic treatment, so it’s worth checking your individual policy. If you need help getting in touch with your insurance carrier, our team is more than happy to do so and file the claims on your behalf while maximizing your benefits. After all, we believe that achieving a straight smile shouldn’t break the bank!
Invisalign is a perfect alternative to traditional metal brackets and wires in cases where crowding and straightening are less severe. In cases of severe misalignment and complex bite adjustments are more traditional wire and bracket orthodontic system may be necessary. Contact our Glenpool dentistry practice for your Invisalign consultation today. Dr. Mohanna, Dr. Georgy, and Dr. MacLeod can also help you with other cosmetic dentistry procedures to brighten, straighten, and whiten your smile.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I am Concerned with Sleep Apnea View Our Services