Single Tooth Replacement in Glenpool
Restoring Your Smile and Your Confidence
Losing one tooth may not seem like a big deal at first, especially if it’s in the back of your mouth where you don’t see it. However, it is important to understand the implications that even just one missing tooth has on your oral health and well-being.
When your natural root is lost, deterioration of your jawbone begins, which can affect support for neighboring teeth and even affect the appearance of your face over time. Without a new tooth, surrounding teeth begin to shift and tilt, which can cause bite misalignment. Missing one tooth puts a strain on other teeth that have to compensate for the work load of biting and chewing.
It’s essential to protect your oral health by replacing a missing tooth as soon as possible. Luckily, there are excellent options for single tooth replacement in Glenpool, and Dr. Mohanna and Dr. Georgy can help!
Why Choose Complete Cosmetic Care Dentistry for Single Tooth Replacements?
- Same-Day Crowns Available
- Dental Insurance Accepted
- In-Office Implant Placement for Convenience
What Are My Options?
There are two excellent options available for single tooth replacement:
- A Fixed Bridge : A dental bridge is an appliance that utilizes two crowns with a prosthetic tooth attached in the middle. The bridge is customized to complement your smile, and the crowns anchor to healthy teeth. A bridge restores normal chewing function, provides aesthetics, and prevents neighboring teeth from shifting.
- A Dental Implant : A dental implant utilizes a titanium post that is surgically placed into your bone to replace your root and provide support for your new tooth. Since titanium is biocompatible, it naturally fuses with your bone through a process called osseointegration and actually becomes part of your dental anatomy. Your new crown provides the function and aesthetics of a natural tooth.
Why Choose a Dental Implant?
While a dental bridge can restore the appearance and function of your smile, dental implants offer some additional benefits such as:
- Excellent longevity since they can potentially last for a lifetime with excellent home care and regular dental checkups.
- Protection against the deterioration of your jawbone.
- Dental implants provide you with the function, look, and feel of a natural tooth.
- Implants do not affect the health of surrounding teeth like a bridge that relies on healthy teeth as anchors.
Contact Complete Cosmetic Care Dentistry
If you have been considering single tooth replacement in Glenpool, we encourage you to contact Complete Cosmetic Care Dentistry and schedule a consultation with Dr. Mohanna or Dr. Georgy. They can help you determine which option best suits your lifestyle and budget and guide you through the treatment process from start to finish.
Don’t delay a single tooth replacement, give Complete Cosmetic Care Dentistry a call today!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I am Concerned with Sleep Apnea View Our Services